Here we are.. Another sunny Friday afternoon.. You are at your appetizing kitchen, putting some coffee or tea.. The flavor of vanilla covers everywhere in the kitchen, even home.. You like the scene, right? Isn’t it so cosy??
Soo.. What are you waiting? Coconut cookies are ready to make your little dreams come true! 🙂
Here is the recipe, let’s begin!
– 250 gr butter / at room temperature
– 5 table spoon of powdered sugar
– 1 packet of baking powder / 10gr.
– 1 packet of vanilla / 10gr.
– 2 eggs / spare one egg’s white part for top
– 1 packet of coconut / shred / spare some for the top
– 3.5 -4 cups of flour
– If you like; 3 table spoon of dried grapes
Take butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and begin to mix them. Then continue adding flour, baking powder, vanilla and eggs. Properly homogenize it until you get a soft dough.
Finally, add the shreded coconut and dried grapes, continue to knead.. Prepare wallnut size balls from the dough, respectively, first dip into egg white, then into coconut shreds. Place them on a tray with baking paper and bake them in a preheated oven at 180° , approximately 20 – 25 min. until they get lightly brown.
Coconut cookies are ready! It’s so easy to make them with using ingredients readily available.
Now take your tea and enjoy this afternoon!:)